Short Term Farm Help Needed. We run a 1500acre property with merino sheep and hereford cattle. We are 31 klms from Parkes and 30 klms from Trundle in the Central West of New South Wales and are still badly affected by drought. We have missed out on the storms that have been in the area. I (wife Rhonda) am due to have a foot operation in mid February and my husband (Tony) and I would greatly appreciate a few weeks help doing farm work like:-
1. Assist with feeding drought affected stock.
2. Assist with fencing and other jobs and general stock work around the farm.
3. Assist to put the farms 4 wheel motor bike back together. We have the new parts if you have mechanical expertise.
4. Assist with feeding dogs, chooks, poddy lambs.
5. Assist with some household jobs while wife recovers from a foot operation.
Would suit a couple who have a caravan. Would have access to power and water on site at farm. for further information please ask when applying. Start 24th Feb 2020.