Child minding/ caretaking in exchange for rent
Live rent free in exchange for 12 hours work each week helping with children and farm care taking on 1000 acre beef farm.
Position available from 25th of July 2018
We are looking for a long term and reliable person or couple to live on our beautiful farm 1 hour west of Melbourne (15 minutes from Bacchus Marsh). Hours are generally flexible and can fit in with your other commitments.
The accommodation is a two bedroom old weatherboard farm house with spectacular views. The house has a new kitchen & wood combustion stove. There is also horse paddock with shelter, and farm beef, lamb and eggs can be supplied.
This is a terrific opportunity for someone who wants to live on a quiet rural property. whilst there will be a trial period this is definitely a long term position. Please note the farm house is old and was built over 100 years ago.
* Child minding two children, 2 and 5 year old on home at farm
* Feeding dogs, cats & chooks if owners away.
* Basic care taking if on some weekend if away
* Experience looking after young children
* Honest, reliable and kindness is a must.
* Good communication skills
* Police & working with children check
* Extra paid hours may be available for right candidate either extra child minding or farm work.
If you think you may suit you and us and would like more information, please send your details with a cover letter detailing why you would fit this position to Lou . We will contact you if we require references.
Please note applicants that do not send a cover letter will not be considered.
Foe any further information please ask when applying