This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a farming background to join our Team.
– Pasture maintenance / weed control/regenerative care of waterways.
– Fencing – all types – post & rail and standard
– Experienced on farm machinery.
– Basic handyman, welding and carpentry skills.
– Familiar with handling horses/cattle.
– Initiative, drive and willingness to work as a team.
Opportunity for part time or full time positions with excellent salaries and opportunity to progress.
If you are fit, hardworking, enthusiastic with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ person, and would like to work across beautiful environments with a dynamic team, please apply now.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Nearest major town is Cambewarra, NSW. Start date is 23/11/2020.